Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking provides you with the flexibility of banking at any time and any place whether it be at the office, home or on the road. With a computer and an Internet connection our innovative system offers users a wide range of information, reporting functions and transaction origination options. This online banking systems allow you to:
- View account balances and transaction detail including current day memo posted transactions and available balances
- Customize the display of account information and historical transaction data
- Utilize a wide range of data search, display and export to file options including Quicken, Quickbooks, Money, Excel and CSV
- View and print account statements in PDF or Image formats
- View and print images of paid checks
- Place stop payment requests on outstanding checks
- Initiate one-time or recurring funds transfers between accounts
- Originate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions including the ability to import ACH files or create ACH files and single payments
- Initiate one-time or recurring Wire Transfers of funds
- Online exception item reporting and decisioning for Check and ACH Positive Pay Services including ability to view check images
- Create account-based or date-based Alerts to automatically notify you via secure message and e-mail address or telephone number
Bank of the Pacific's Business Online Banking service is Fast, Secure, Convenient and Free! To see a Business Online Banking demo click here and then choose Commercial Demo. We’ve also posted Frequently Asked Questions about our Online Banking System. To learn more about Online Banking and our full range of innovative solutions for your business call or visit a local branch office.
Business Cash Management Services -
Business Bill Pay allows small business users to receive billing statements, initiate bill payments, and schedule recurring payments online. Click here for more information about Business Bill Pay.
ACH Client - An ACH transaction is a scheduled transaction that the Bank processes through the Federal Reserve's Automated Clearing House. ACH Client allows your business to create one-time and recurring transactions such as direct deposit of payroll credits for employees and direct payment debits to clients. With ACH Client your business can also create transactions to move funds among your accounts located at other financial institutions as well as make tax payments to the IRS. (Credit approval and ACH Agreement required).
Wire Transfers - Allows users to transfer funds between accounts at different financial institutions using Fedwire format. (Separate Wire Agreement Required). Individual wire fee assessed.