Dream Checking with Rate Rewards
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- $4.95 monthly service fee - Avoid Monthly Service Fee when; Dream Checking Qualifications are met, OR you have an average daily statement cycle balance of at least $500 in your checking account, OR you have a combined average daily balance of at least $2500 in eligible, linked Bank of the Pacific Deposit accounts.1
- Earn our Dream rate and ATM fee refunds2 when reward qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle**.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle; AND
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle; AND
- Enroll to receive e-statements through Online Banking - Please contact us for details on how to enroll
Unlimited check writing and debit card use
Note: ATM processed transactions do not count as qualifying debit card transactions for purposes of earning the higher rates and refunds of ATM fees.
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit feature available for $ .50/ check deposited
- Valid e-mail address required
- Limit of one Dream Checking account per individual adult account holder
**"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle which is defined as from the 1st of the month through the last day of the month.
1 Eligible Deposit Accounts include Consumer Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.
2 If you have met your qualifications for the month, we will reimburse you up to $20 per monthly qualification cycle which will be credited to your account as follows: Domestic ATM surcharge fees (fees assessed at ATM's we do not own) will be reimbursed on the last day of your statement cycle. Internal ATM fees charged by Bank of the Pacific for use of ATM's we do not own will be reimbursed on the first business day of the month following your statement. International ATM surcharge fees will not be reimbursed.
Please note that transactions MUST post and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the qualifications. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account.
Click Here to be directed to the Rates page and then select the appropriate account type from the left menu to view current rates.
Please visit a branch location nearest you for additional information and brochures that may affect your account.