A personal savings account...
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Interest compounded daily and credited quarterly
- No monthly service fee for balances of $250 or more or for individuals 50 years of age or older and those under 18 years of age
- $250 minimum balance to obtain disclosed annual percentage yield
- $3.00 quarterly service charge if balance falls below $250
- $1.00 per item fee for each withdrawal in excess of nine per calendar quarter
- Limited to 6 preauthorized transfers per month - This six-withdrawal limitation applies to funds transferred to another of the depositor’s accounts at the same institution, as well as payments made to third parties when these payments are preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers, transfers of funds made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order.
Interest rate and APY may change at bank's discretion. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Visit a branch location nearest you for more information and additional disclosures that may affect your account.