- ABA - American Bankers Association (Fraud Info, Consumer Education, Articles)
- ATG - Washington State Attorney General (Consumer Protection Programs, Internet Safety for Kids, Protecting Seniors, Fraud Fighters)
- BBB - Better Business Bureau – (Consumer Tips, Check a Business or Charity, File a Complaint)
- DOJ - Department of Justice (Fraud Information)
- DOL - Department of Licensing (Identity Theft FAQs)
- FBI - Federal Bureau Of Investigation (New Scams and Warnings, How To Protect Yourself, Parent's Guide To Internet Safety)
- FTC - Federal Trade Commission (Consumer and Business Information, Info on Current/New Scams, Consumer Tips, Stop SPAM, Telemarketers, Affadavit in case you are a victim, National Do Not Call Registry)
- NFIC - National Fraud Information Center (Telemarketing and Internet Fraud, Elder Fraud)
- WSBA - Washington State Bar Association (Types of Fraud, Find Legal Help)
- WSP - Washington State Patrol (FAQs, Identity Theft Unit)
Get the real truth about reverse mortgages from a local senior. With over 30 years of lending experience in the Northwest, Steve McLean (NMLS #120173) is your trusted advisor. Please call 360.588.9383, today!
All loans subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.