No Cost Ductless Heat Pump Program
NO COST DUCTLESS HEAT PUMP PROGRAM
Sponsored by Grays Harbor PUD and NeighborWorks Grays Harbor
- Total household income of applicant(s) cannot exceed income guidelines below. Income verification required. (see below)
- Single family homes (and mobile homes built after June 15, 1976) are eligible.
- Home must not need major structural or health and safety related repairs. Other structure restrictions apply (see below).
- Primary source of heat in the home should be permanently installed electric heat and there must be a clear indication of an electric heating signature from previous usage. Qualification for program will be determined per BPA compliance requirements of electrically heated home by GH PUD.
- Home must be at least one year old, occupied year around. (Home should meet minimum insulation requirements, but not required).
- Both homeowners (and tenants with owner’s approval) may apply.
Preference will be given to customers who are military veterans, elderly, disabled, or with young children (in no particular order).
2020 INCOME GUIDELINES FOR DUCTLESS HEAT PUMP PROJECT
# IN HOUSEHOLD MAX. YEARLY INCOME # IN HOUSEHOLD MAX. YEARLY INCOME
1 $25,760 5 $62,080
2 $34,840 6 $71,160
3 $43,920 7 $80,240
4 $53,000 8 $89,320
Structure restrictions: (verified by NeighborWorks)
An initial inspection by NeighborWorks will be used to determine eligibility of the structure. Free installation of Ductless Heat Pump must meet certain additional criteria.
1. Cannot require more than minimal electrical upgrade to install.
2. Interior unit must be able to be installed on exterior wall.
Income verification: (verified by NeighborWorks)
Verification of income and other information is necessary to establish eligibility. This requires completion of ANHS/NEIGHBORWORKS OF GRAYS HARBOR PERSONAL PROFILE INTAKE FORM along with all requested documentation and a face-to-face meeting with our housing counselor. HUD certified housing counselors are available to assist you in fulfilling this requirement if necessary.
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS PROGRAM OR TO SIGN UP FOR INITIAL INSPECTION CONTACT PAT @ NEIGHBORWORKS OF GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY - PHONE: 360-533-7828