Safety and Soundness
At times of uncertainty, one thing you can always count on is the safety of your money at our Bank.
- When you deposit your money at Bank of the Pacific, you get the comfort of knowing your funds are secured and insured by the FDIC.
- You don’t have the same level of protection when your money is outside the banking system.
Bank of the Pacific has plans in place to handle a range of emergencies so our customers’ funds remain protected and accessible.
- Every bank in the country is required by law to have disaster recovery and business continuity plans in place with multiple backup systems.
- Bank of the Pacific’s federal regulator, the FDIC, regularly examines the bank to make sure we have detailed, tested disaster recovery procedures and business resumption plans.
- The safest place for your money is in a Bank. It’s FDIC insured and accessible, thanks to bank technology that allows you to pay bills, make deposits and send payments from anywhere, anytime.
Banks have a proven record of effective emergency preparedness and disaster recovery.
When faced with natural disasters and unexpected events, banks have a proven record of operating smoothly, protecting customer deposits and providing continued access to their funds.
Lessons learned from previous health threats – including the avian flu, SARS and Ebola – have strengthened the banking industry’s ability to prepare for and minimize disruption due to a pandemic.
Banks are here for our customers in good times and bad.
We encourage our customers to reach out to us to let us know if they have been affected by the coronavirus.
We are happy to discuss with them a range of assistance options depending on their circumstances.