Applying online is easy!
- Click the Apply Now button above and complete the application.
- Click submit and a Bank of the Pacific Real Estate Loan Representative will contact you.
Now that's easy!
Gathering the following information may be helpful during the loan process:
- Your Social Security number
- Latest 30 days pay stubs showing YTD totals
- W2's and complete tax returns for the most recent two years
- Self employed, most recent business tax returns for the past 2 years and YTD P&L
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Personal loan account information
- If using alimony/child support income, copy of divorce decree, financial stipulation and proof of income for three consecutive months
- Bankruptcy discharge and schedule of debts (if applicable)
- For property being purchased, purchase and sale agreement
- Name and phone number of homeowners insurance agent or property management company for condos
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Mortgage account statement
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
Free Consultation - Let us help you find ways to meet your goals and budget.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.