Business Online Banking Features Include:
- View account balances and transaction detail including current day memo posted transactions, previous business day’s transactions.
- Customize the display of account information and historical transaction data
- Set-up and manage authorized users
- Utilize a wide range of data search, display and export to file options including Quicken, Quickbooks, Money, Excel and CSV*
- View and print account eStatements and eNotices
- View and print check images
- Place stop payment requests on outstanding checks
- Initiate one-time or recurring funds transfers between accounts
- Advance from lines of credit
- Make loan payments
- Originate ACH transactions, import ACH files or create ACH files along with Federal and State tax payments
- Initiate one-time or recurring domestic wire transfer of funds
- Online exception item reporting and decisioning for Check and ACH Positive Pay Services including ability to view check images
- Create account-based or date-based alerts to automatically notify via secure message and email, telephone or text
- Send and receive secure messages
- Optional bill payment service.
- Mobile App for Apple and Google devices
Monthly fee based on individual services may apply.
*For support with Intuit Quicken or Intuit QuickBooks please call 800-446-8848 or for web support visit https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/.