Enroll in Visa Checkout here...
Link for following button is a Youtube video as a place holder.
You may use the Online Banking service to:
- View account balances and transaction detail including posted transaction history and pending transactions.
- Customize the display of account information and historical transaction data
- Export transaction history into Microsoft EXCEL, Comma Separated Value (CSV) file, Intuit Quicken, Intuit QuickBooks or Microsoft Money
- View and print account eStatement and eNotices
- View and print check images
- Place stop payment requests on outstanding checks
- Initiate one-time or recurring funds transfers between accounts (The number of transfers you can make from an account is limited as described in the applicable account agreement. In addition, if a hold is placed on any funds deposited in an eligible account, you may not transfer the portion of funds being held until that hold expires.)
- Advance from a Home Equity Line of credit
- Make loan payments
- Account to Account Transfers (single real-time funds transfers to another BOP online customer)
- Create account-based or date-based alerts to automatically notify via secure message and email, telephone or text
- Send and receive secure messages
- Optional bill payment service
- Mobile App for Apple and Google devices