With Dream Checking Rate Rewards, your balances earn the Dream Rate and you'll receive ATM fee refunds1 when reward qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle**.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle; AND
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle; AND
- Enroll to receive e-statements through Online Banking - Please contact us for details on how to enroll
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Primary account holder is also protected by Provent ID Restoration2 services at no additional charge (Joint account holders or family members may be added at an additional cost).
Note: Valid e-mail address is required for this account. Limit of one Dream Checking account per individual adult account holder.
Things to consider:
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
- $4.95 monthly service fee - Avoid Monthly Service Fee when; Dream Checking Qualifications are met, OR you have an average daily statement cycle balance of at least $500 in your checking account, OR you have a combined average daily balance of at least $2500 in eligible, linked Bank of the Pacific Deposit accounts.3
- The Primary account holder is protected by Provent ID Restoration services at no additional charge (Joint account holders or family members may be added at an additional cost).
*"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle which is defined as from the 1st of the month through the last day of the month.
1 If you have met your qualifications for the month, we will reimburse you up to $20 per monthly qualification cycle which will be credited to your account as follows: Domestic ATM surcharge fees (fees assessed at ATM's we do not own) will be reimbursed on the last day of your statement cycle. Internal ATM fees charged by Bank of the Pacific for use of ATM's we do not own will be reimbursed on the first business day of the month following your statement. International ATM surcharge fees will not be reimbursed.
2 Provent ID Restoration applies to Primary Account Holder ONLY, additional services and coverage available through Deluxe. Non-personal accounts (business, revocable/irrevocable trust accounts) are not included in free coverage offer.
3 Eligible Deposit Accounts include Consumer Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.
Please note that transactions MUST post and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the qualifications. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account.