eSSENTIAL PLUS Checking
- Earn $.05 Cash Back* for every Debit Card purchase when 8 or more Debit Card purchase transactions post and settle during the statement cycle1. (ATM transactions do not qualify)
- $1.00 monthly service fee credit if actively enrolled in eStatements
- Free (no monthly fee) Debit Card
- Free Mobile Deposits
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- Provent ID Restoration2 services provided to Primary Account Holder at no additional charge. Joint account holders or family members may be added at an additional cost.
Things to consider:
- $100 minimum deposit to open account
- $4.95 Monthly Service Fee - Avoid Monthly Service Fee when: You have 8 Debit Card purchases post and settle during the statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify); OR You have an average daily statement cycle balance of at least $500 in your checking account; OR You have a combined average daily balance of at least $2500 in eligible linked Bank of the Pacific consumer deposit accounts3 and/or current consumer loan4 accounts.
- Optional eStatements available - A $1.00 monthly service fee credit will be applied if actively enrolled in eStatements through Online banking and the monthly service fee has not already been avoided by meeting the other account fee criteria.
* For tax purposes Cash Back Rewards will be included on the annual 1099 INT notice to the IRS. Cash Back Rewards will be credited to your account on the first business day of the month following your statement.
1 Statement Cycle and Monthly Qualification Cycle mean the current statement cycle which is defined as from the first of the month through the last day of the month.
2 Provent ID Restoration applies to Primary Account Holder ONLY, additional services and coverage available through Deluxe. Non-personal accounts (business, revocable/irrevocable trust accounts) are not included in free coverage offer.
3 Eligible Deposit Accounts include Consumer Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.
4 Eligible loans include Consumer Installment loans, Personal Lines of Credit, Home Equity Loan/Line of Credit, or Real Estate Loan not sold on the secondary market (Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA and others). Linked accounts must have a common owner.