Interest Checking is our traditional, interest bearing checking account with the added benefit of Cash Back for debit card purchases.
You'll earn money by both saving and spending! Your account comes with unlimited check writing privileges, but we encourage debit card use by paying you $.05 Cash Back* for every Debit Card purchase when 8 or more Debit Card purchase transactions post and settle during the statement cycle1. (ATM transactions do not qualify)
- Earn $.05 Cash Back* for every Debit Card purchase when 8 or more Debit Card purchase transactions post and settle during the statement cycle 1. ATM transactions do not qualify.
- Earn Interest
- Unlimited Check writing
- Free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Deposits
- Earn a $1.00 monthly service fee credit if actively enrolled in eStatements through online banking.
- Primary account holder is also protected by Provent ID Restoration2 services at no additional charge (Joint account holders or family members may be added at an additional cost).
Things to consider:
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
- $1000 minimum daily balance to obtain disclosed annual percentage yield
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- $7.95 monthly service fee: Avoid Monthly Service Fee when: You have 8 Debit Card purchases post and settle during the statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify); OR You have an average daily statement balance of at least $1000 in your checking account; OR You have a combined average daily balance of at least $5000 in eligible linked Bank of the Pacific consumer deposit accounts.3
- Optional eStatements available: A $1.00 monthly service fee credit will be applied if actively enrolled in eStatements through Online banking and a monthly service fee has not already been avoided by meeting other account fee criteria.
* For tax purposes Cash Back Rewards will be included on the annual 1099 INT notice to the IRS. Cash Back Rewards will be credited to your account on the first business day of the month following your statement.
1 Statement Cycle and Monthly Qualification Cycle mean the current statement cycle which is defined as from the first of the month through the last day of the month.
2 Provent ID Restoration applies to Primary Account Holder ONLY, additional services and coverage available through Deluxe. Non-personal accounts (business, revocable/irrevocable trust accounts) are not included in free coverage offer.
3 Eligible Deposit Accounts include Consumer Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.