Tiered Rate Interest on all balances
- Free logo checks
- Unlimited check writing
- Cash back on Debit Card purchases*
- ATM fee refunds
- Free Mobile Deposits
- Free Dynamic Overdraft Transfers
- Free Incoming Wire Transfers (limit 2 per month)
- Protected by Provent ID Restoration services at no additional charge
Things to consider:
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- $35.00 monthly service fee- Avoid Monthly Service Fee when: You have an average daily statement cycle1 balance of at least $20,000 in your checking account; OR you have a combined average daily balance of at least $50,000 in eligible linked Bank of the Pacific consumer deposit accounts.2
- Earns Tiered Rate Interest on all balances (Interest compounded daily and credited monthly)
- Cash Back when actively enrolled in eStatements through Online Banking of $.10 Cash Back on every Debit Card purchase transaction* AND up to $20.00 in ATM fee refunds per month.3
- Provent ID Restoration4 services provided to Primary Account Holder at no additional charge. Joint account holders or family members may be added at an additional cost.
* Debit Card purchase transactions must post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the qualifications. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle an account. For tax purposes Cash Back Rewards will be included on the annual 1099 INT notice to the IRS. Cash Back Rewards will be credited to your account on the first business day of the month following your statement.
1 Statement Cycle and Monthly Qualification Cycle mean the current statement cycle which is defined as from the first of the month through the last day of the month.
2 Eligible Deposit Accounts include Consumer Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.
3 If you are enrolled in eStatements we will reimburse you up to $20 per monthly qualification cycle which will be credited to your account as follows: Domestic ATM surcharge fees (fees assessed at ATM's we do not own) will be reimbursed on the last day of your statement cycle. Internal ATM fees charged by Bank of the Pacific for use of ATM's we do not own will be reimbursed on the first business day of the month following your statement. International ATM surcharge fees will not be reimbursed.
4 Provent ID Restoration applies to Primary Account Holder ONLY, additional services and coverage available through Deluxe. Non-personal accounts (business, revocable/irrevocable trust accounts) are not included in free coverage offer.