You deserve to enjoy your time and money! The Prime Checking is our low cost Interest Bearing checking account for those 60 years of age or older.
A reduced monthly service charge, interest paid on your balances, a debit card and credit for accepting your statements electronically make this a perfect account for cost conscious seniors.
- Interest bearing
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Your first order of logo checks on us!
- Debit/ATM card for convenience
- Free Mobile Deposits
- Provent ID Restoration1 services at no additional charge (Joint account holders or family members may be added at an additional cost).
- $1.00 monthly service fee credit if actively enrolled in eStatements
Things to consider:
- $100 Minimum Deposit to open account.
- $250.00 Minimum Daily balance to obtain disclosed annual percentage yield.
- $2.95 Monthly Service Fee - Avoid Monthly Service Fee when: You have 8 Debit Card purchases post and settle during the statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify); OR You have an average daily statement cycle balance of at least $250 in your checking account; OR You have a combined average daily balance of at least $2500 in eligible linked Bank of the Pacific consumer deposit accounts.2
- Optional eStatements are available - A $1.00 monthly service fee credit will be applied if actively enrolled in eStatements through Online banking and the monthly service fee has not already been avoided by meeting the other account fee criteria.
1 Provent ID Restoration applies to Primary Account Holder ONLY, additional services and coverage available through Deluxe. Non-personal accounts (business, revocable/irrevocable trust accounts) are not included in free coverage offer.
2 Eligible Deposit Accounts include Consumer Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.