Money Market offers a personal investment account with a tiered interest rate structure.
- Earns interest
- Funds easily accessed by check.
- Easily transfer funds to other Bank of the Pacific accounts
- May be used for automatic Overdraft Protection transfer
Things to consider:
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- $10.00 monthly service fee if average daily balance falls below $2,500
- $10.00 excess transaction fee for each withdrawal or transfer in excess of 6 per four week period
Limited to 6 transfers per month - You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at bank's discretion. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. An early account closure fee of $50.00 will be charged if the account closes within 90 days of opening