A savings account specially priced for those 60 Plus!
- Low minimum opening deposit (only $25)
- Earns interest
- May be used for Overdraft Protection automatic transfer
- Reduced quarterly service fee
Things to consider:
- $25.00 minimum opening deposit
- Interest compounded daily and credited quarterly
- $2.95 quarterly service fee if average daily balance falls below $250
- $1.00 excess transaction fee for each withdrawal or transfer in excess of nine per calendar quarter
Limited to 6 transfers per month - You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at bank's discretion. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. An early account closure fee of $50.00 will be charged if the account closes within 90 days of opening