The origins of Bank of the Pacific were built on a simple commitment to make a positive impact on the lives of the people in the communities we serve. Our Bank was founded with the desire to create a Community bank committed to providing local professional banking services.
Because we truly care about our employees and our customers, we are guided by the following values we apply when interacting with both:
• Teamwork and open communication
• Integrity, honesty and respect for others
• Enthusiasm and positive recognition
• Professionalism, truthfulness and innovation
• Accountability, focused action and timely follow-through
• Commitment to success
By creating a caring environment for our employees and customers, we can engage in a process of discovery to determine their banking needs, provide innovative financial solutions and, using the power of teamwork, build lasting relationships.