Choose Your Reward
Pacific Rewards Checking offers either Cash Rewards or Rate Rewards!Open a Cash Rewards Account Online Open a Rate Rewards Account Online
This account includes:
a VISA® debit card.
free online banking with Bill Pay.
free mobile banking.
free mobile deposits.
unlimited check writing.
You have a choice of rewards:
$0.10 Cash Back RewardsCD for each debit card purchase transaction per statement cycle*
a special reward rate (see our rate sheet for details).
Opening deposit: $100.
Monthly service fee: $7.95.
Monthly service fee may be waived if:
you maintain a combined average daily balance of at least $25,000 in eligible linked Bank of the Pacific consumer deposit accountsA during the statement cycle*
OR have twelve (12) debit card purchase transactionsE per statement cycle* AND accept statements electronically (eStatements) AND have one (1) ACH transaction per statement cycle*.
* Statement Cycle means the current monthly statement cycle, which is defined as from the first (1st) day of the month through the last day of the month.
A. Eligible Deposit Accounts include consumer checking accounts, money market accounts, and savings accounts. Linked accounts must have a common direct owner.
B. If you have met your qualifications for the month, we will reimburse you up to $20 in ATM fees per monthly statement cycle, which will be credited to your account as follows:
• Domestic ATM surcharge fees (fees assessed at ATMs we do not own) will be reimbursed on the last day of your statement cycle.
• Internal ATM fees charged by Bank of the Pacific for use of ATMs we do not own will be reimbursed on the first business day of the month following your statement.
• International ATM surcharge fees will not be reimbursed.
C. To qualify for rewards and to receive reimbursement on your ATM fee surcharges, you must perform the following during the monthly statement cycle:
• Have twelve (12) debit card purchases post and settle.
• Have at least one (1) automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle.
• Enroll to receive eStatements through Online Banking.
D. For tax purposes Cash Back Rewards will be included on the annual 1099 INT notice to the IRS. Cash Back Rewards will be credited to your account on the first (1st) business day of the month following your statement.
E. Please note that transactions MUST post and settle to your account during the monthly statement cycle, and may not be in a pending state. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account. ATM processed transactions do not count as qualifying debit card transactions for purposes of earning cash rewards, higher reward interest rates, and refunds of ATM fees.